Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MOOD SET....




Photos by: Eddie White 

WHAT I WORE: 
H&M: Turtleneck 
Nordstorm Rack: Vest 
Gap: Skirt 
Chinese Laundry: Knee High Boots
NYS Collection: Sunnies 

Happy Wednesday!!!! Have you been in a moment where your mood has been set. That's how I feel sometimes getting dressed. I go on my moods when putting on a outfit. It can be crazy sometimes but sometimes it can be a cool outcome. In this look it was centered around my pencil jean skirt. I really like to show my curves in a modest way not like, hey "I Have Curves". It's good to keep a little to the imagination.  
I'm very cautious about it, I could never go outside with tight clothing. It would totally make me self-conscious. Even though people out here trying to get butt implants. Sorry I had to go there!!!! I should totally embrace it. Let's give up to my curves and not caring...right!?!?!

How do you show your curves? 

See you next time!?!?! 

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment