Tuesday, July 26, 2016

OFF THE SHOULDER....










WHAT I WORE: 

SheIn: Off the Shoulder Top
Banana Republic: Skirt 
JustFab: Booties 
NYS Collection: Sunnies 

Happy Wednesday! I remember the time, I use to wear off the shoulder tops. And my silly self gave my off the shoulder top donated to A Wider Circle. I guess someone is getting back into the trend like myself. 

I was searching for the best off the shoulder to be paired with my black skirt. I have to say this striped blue top works perfectly. Definitely wear the off the shoulder like any kind of top if pairing with a black skirt. I didn't think I could pull it off ....as I say "just go with confidence any pretty much anyone can pull off this off the shoulder look"!!! 

What do you think of the off the shoulder look? 



 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

1 comment:

  1. what are cute top ,it looks fab on u.
    http://www.jennifashtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete