Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NYFW: DAY 4





Photo by: Carlton Hart 

WHAT I WORE: 
Forever 21: Pants 
H&M: Sweatshirt, Turleneck, Hat, Scarf & Purse 
Anne Klein: Faux Fur Coat 
Lord & Taylor: Gloves 
Converse: Shoes  
NYS Collection: Sunnies 
NYX Cosmetics: Lip 19


Happy Wednesday! This is my fourth look I wore to #NYFW. Can I tell you it was mad cold in New York!?!?

 I opted for layering up, wearing this cool velvet wide pants from forever21, turtleneck, sweater, hat all from H&M and Anne Klein faux fur jacket, and Converse high tops. I wanted to be comfortable as well as layered-up to be able to walk around in the city. 

What do you wear in NYC during #NYFW?

See you next time!!!!!
 
 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

1 comment:

  1. Nice layers for a New York weather.
    Http://jennifashtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete