Wednesday, December 9, 2015

FRINGE IT....


Photos by: Carlton Hart 

WHAT I WORE: 
Karen Millen: Jacket 
Vintage: Top
Converse: Sneakers
Makeup Meltdown: Lipstick
Coach: Bag

Happy Wednesday!!!! Today is all about #mystylestandsfor. Over two years I've changed my style so right now it's evolving. I think when you get to a place of feeling comfortable in your skin. You tend not to care about what people think. I've evolve my style to place where I know myself and I know what styles compliment my style. So I add to my style but still being me. Popnod is reaching out to bloggers or fashionistas that have an unique style. Get on their movement #mystylestandsfor. 

See you next time!!!

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

1 comment:

  1. Yass girl looking so fly love the look

    Yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete