Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SAFARI....




Photographer: Jeff Beal
WHAT I WORE: 
Nairobi, Kenya: Top & Skirt 
H&M: Jacket & Sunnies
Shoemint: Shoes 
Sidedish Mobile: Necklace 
Forever21: Bracelet
JustFab: Bag 

Hello Happy Wednesday! I was looking through my closet to get rid some old unwanted clothes...I came across this two piece African safari print in the back of my closet.....I was like seriously!?!?
I haven't worn this outfit yet as Fall is here...If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to wear all my summer looks before it gets seriously cold!.....this two piece is straight from Kenya my mom brought it back for her trip.

What's interesting is the fashion in Kenya has been progressing, but how they make the clothing is well made...I see more prints more in America...so Kenya fashion can be worked into your wardrobe. What I like about this look is that you can wear it with heels or flats...It can be complimented with many colors like greens, blacks, or camel...African prints are awesome you can style these looks they way you want! I choose to wear my look with green palettes and paired with a moto jacket which makes it more modern. That's the beauty of fashion, it looks like I'm not wearing African print...definitely a part of my wardrobe!

                                 Would you wear more African prints in your wardrobe?
                                                              
                                                                   See you next time!
 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

5 comments:

  1. love those shoes!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful print...full skirts looks good on u.
    http://www.jenny_beah@yahoo.co.uk
    xoxo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green and that dress is lovely!!!
    Kiss kiss
    New post in my blog http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shoe
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the greens, it really suits you!

    House Of Illusions

    ReplyDelete