Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BRING IT BACK TO JAMICIA....



WHAT I WORE: 
Becka's closet: Top 
Via Gypset: Skirt
GoJane: Shoes 
Sidedish mobile: Necklace & Bracelet
H&M: Sunnies 
Revlon: Eye & Lip Make-up

Happy Wednesday! Shout to my cousin Becka Duncan love that girl, she gave me this top a couple years when she was interning in DC and I think about her everytime I wear it. I love when my family or friends give me something of theirs, literally I'm not throwing this top away. 

This post is all about my cousin Becka who I have gotten closer to over the past couple of years, she is that person that you want to be around all the time, she means so much to me and my family. She's the most beautiful person in out, such a giving person always thinking of me. I miss you girl, I can't wait to come to Hawaii to visit hopefully this year!!!! 

We can love fashion all day, but we have to work on our inside. Really fashion is within....Which will make you feel put together from in and out. I'm taking a hint from my cousin and I today work on my inside. I hope that you can see the changes that relates to my fashion within....See you next time! 

Fashion Love, 

Akinyi


FOLLOW ME ON ///

3 comments:

  1. love these photos!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination. Gorgeous!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete